Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Blues

Good morning everyone! Here we are at another week, thankfully a 4 day week, but none the less another week. I do love my job. I have made some fabulous friends, the work load is pretty easy, and I absolutely love when a "frequent visitor" patient comes off the elevator and brings me presents. I have had flowers, candy, homemade honey candy from a bee farmer, Saha's Snickers, and more. They come off the elevator and I am just so happy to see them and they always say, "Hey Renee', you having a baby yet?" I always laugh and say that the world can't handle a little me yet.

This weekend was fabulous. My brand spanking new camera came in, and I am so regretful to say, I didn't even use it once. Oh well, I will start today, I need to take pictures of my patio. Tomorrow they will name the winner of the "Prettiest Patio" contest. I hope I win! Anyway, Friday night was low key. Keith and I went to Olive Garden, he has only been one other time, so it was a real treat for him. After a good dinner, we went home, got on the couch, and watched some tv. I think we watched The Bucket List on HBO for the millionth time, but I just love that movie. Saturday, Sophie and I (in my pajamas) stayed sooo lazy for most of the day, before hitting the pool. I swear, getting in the pool to "cool off" is just a funny thought because the water is so hot that I am pretty sure its 1 degree away from boiling! Saturday night, Keith and I spent time with some friends, lounged and drank by the pool and called it a night. Sunday, Keith made homemade breakfast that was fantastic. I love our Sunday mornings. Just us, no phones, no other people, just us. We then took a little trip to see my mom in New Roads. Had some pretty fantastic lunch, visited with her, and then came back home. We also went to see The Proposal. I laughed so hard! It is such a great movie!

And here we are again at Monday. It's gonna be a great week. I hope! We are not confirmed on plans for the 4th yet but hopefully soon! I think we might have a pool party...and then maybe fireworks on the levee...I think we might actually can see them from our house, so if so, that will be good so we all don't have to get on the road and drive. Anyways!

Have a GREAT week! I am gonna take pictures today so I can post them from my NEW camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment